10 Minutes with God: Connecting Sunday to your week

We have created a devotional guide as a companion to the “Taking Hold” sermon series in order to help you build the practices of prayer and scripture study into your daily life.

For the next 8 weeks you will find a daily (Monday through Friday) devotional guide on this blog. We encourage you to establish a consistent time and place for your “10 minutes with God” – and to keep your Bible and a small notebook (journal) close at hand.

Thanks for joining us in the adventure of “10 minutes with God!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Pastor. I am on schedule to finish reading the bible on Dec. 31st. I have a calender in the back of my Bible that outlines what to read each day. I'm so exited and at the same time embarassed that it took me so long to finally understand that spending time each day reading scripture makes all the difference in my walk with the Lord. Seek ye first the kindom of God and his righteousness continues to eco in my mind every day.

Tom Shockey