Friday, July 26

To download an audio version, click here.


1 Peter 3:15
“But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord.  Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.”

You are the best representative of Christ that the people in your world know today.
There is a court scene in Isaiah 43:12, “You are my witnesses, declares the Lord, that I am God.”  Do not step back from the people that God places in your path of life.  Even though you might be an introvert or fearful of speaking up for the hope that you have, God is counting on you.  If we do not tell people about Jesus, how will they know?  Do not count on someone else.  God is sending you.

2 Peter 3:9 “The Lord is patient, not wanting anyone to perish but wants everyone to come to repentance.”  While Jesus tarries, the work of the church and each one of us individually is to communicate the hope of the Gospel.

Will all who come behind us find us faithful?  What one word would the people who observe your life use to describe you?

Philemon 6 “I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.”  The Scripture clearly states that we cannot understand all that we have in Christ unless we are active in sharing our faith.

Do not miss God’s future blessing because you refuse to go to a place that you have never gone before.  Finish the race that God sets before you every day!

Prayer

Thank you O God that you have poured out your love into my heart through your only Son, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I desire that the world around me can see a clear testimony of your love in my life by my words and acts of love today.  AMEN

Roger Crites

No comments: