Thursday, August 8

To download an audio version, click here. 


Luke 8:35-36
“When they came to see Jesus, they found the man from whom the demons had gone our sitting at Jesus’ feet, dressed and in his right mind and they were afraid.  Those who had seen it told the people how the demon-possessed man had been cured.”

God offers healing to you as wholeness for your life.  Sometimes we are not certain of the healing that is necessary.  I believe that physical healing should be sought as a cure for our bodies.  The demon possessed man saw Jesus from a distance and ran to Him falling down on his knees.  Are you looking for Jesus?  Our search for Jesus requires us to agree that we all need healing, physically, mentally or emotionally.  You might not even know the healing that you need in your life.  Fall on your knees before Jesus and ask Him to bring healing to your life.  I may never be cured of my physical ailments.  Many years ago God brought healing to my soul.  Regardless of my physical condition, I rest assured that God has healed my soul.  Often times we seek physical healing when we need spiritual healing. 

Confess your sins before the Lord and open your heart and life to Him.  The Holy Spirit will shine His spotlight on the brokenness that you have experienced.  Jesus invites us to cast all of our care on Him for He cares for us.  Jesus alone will give rest to your soul.

Prayer

O God, pour out your mercy and grace on me and help me to pull down the barriers in my life that keep me separated from you.  Please bless me with true wholeness that I might walk forward with confidence in you. AMEN

Pastor Roger Crites

No comments: